We put patients and people before profit. We value the health and wellbeing of patients above all else. This drives our commitment to accelerating patient access to medicines and healthcare technology
Our team is made up of the best consultants in the industry. They have backgrounds and experience across every step of the Market Access journey. We are an active member of key trade groups and have helped clients with over 200 HTA submissions across international markets
£Competitive + bonus + private medical insurance + life insurance + pension + EMI share scheme
Location: Papworth Everard, Cambridgeshire
MAP BioPharma (MAP) is looking for an experienced Health Economist to join our fast growing and dynamic consulting business.
• Working with innovative approaches to health economic decision problems such as in rare diseases or where there are limited data for BioPharma, MedTech and IVD clients
• Strategic input to the design and operational development of health economic materials including evidence review and synthesis, statistical analysis, health economic modelling and HTA submissions
• Management of global projects or workstreams within projects, including coaching of junior members of the team
• Management of key client relationships
• Masters qualification in Health Economics or relevant discipline
• Significant health economics experience either in-house, within consultancy or HTA organisation
• Experience and knowledge of working within NICE guidelines and methods for HTA submissions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to explain complex concepts in understandable terms with client facing experience
• Strong time-management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines, managing the needs of multiple clients
• High attention to detail with strong quantitative and numerical skills with competencies using Excel (VBA), STATA, R, TreeAge or similar software packages
• Experience of leading teams and client projects, including people development and budget management
We are looking for an individual who embodies our vision and values, who takes pride in their work and who really wants to accelerate patient access to medicines, medical devices and diagnostics.
MAP was founded in 2012 and our vision is to be the market leader in accelerating patient access to medicines, devices and diagnostics. To achieve this, MAP provides services that help BioPharma and MedTech clients achieve optimal pricing and market access. In Europe we have developed online resources for the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the Nordic countries. Outside Europe, Canada, Japan, Brazil and Turkey are now available, and plans are in place to add more countries.
Our team are dynamic, quick thinkers and great problem solvers with a very diverse background. With a rapidly growing and exciting workload, now is the time to join our team.
The only validated market access resource that details all the processes, policies, and stakeholders that companies need to know to plan their market access journey. Updated daily, it provides extensive information, coupled with the MAP Online Team who are on hand to answer any questions. This virtual expert helps clients stay on top of an ever-changing market access environment and is complemented by our dedicated integrated Market Access Consulting Team.
MAP has a highly experienced team of market access consultants with over 200 years of collective experience managing a wide range of market access challenges across international markets. Our expertise includes: Market access strategy & pricing, HTA submissions, health economics & outcomes research, and patient and stakeholder engagement.
To apply, please send us your CV and application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download our application form here.
For more information on why to join MAP BioPharma Limited visit our career page: https://www.mapbiopharma.com/careers.html
Strictly no agencies.
As a business we do not offer visa sponsorship and applicants will require full documentation to evidence their right to work in the UK.
Copyright © 2020. MAP BioPharma Limited. All rights reserved.
MAP BioPharma Limited
Upper Pendrill Court, Ermine Street North
Papworth Everard, Cambridge
Cambridgeshire, CB23 3UY
+44 (0) 1480 832360
MAP BioPharma Limited is a registered company in England and Wales. Company Registration Number 08209281
VAT Group Registration Number GB 292 8576 52