We put patients and people before profit. We value the health and wellbeing of patients above all else. This drives our commitment to accelerating patient access to medicines and healthcare technology
Our team is made up of the best consultants in the industry. They have backgrounds and experience across every step of the Market Access journey. We are an active member of key trade groups and have helped clients with over 200 HTA submissions across international markets
Competitive salary depending on experience + bonus + private medical insurance + life insurance + pension + share scheme
Location: Papworth Everard, Cambridgeshire (location flexible, home working, with frequent office attendance)
We are looking for Practice Head - HEOR & Analytics to join our fast growing and dynamic business. We are looking for highly skilled and ambitious individuals who share our vision to be the market leader in accelerating patient access to medicines, devices and diagnostics.
This is a pivotal role within the senior management of the company and specifically the MAP Consulting team. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Chief Consulting Officer and working closely and collaboratively with the other Practice Heads. The MAP Consulting team is organised around three key practices groups: HEOR & Analytics, Value & Access, and Policy & Public Affairs.
The HEOR and Analytics practice is home to all our expertise related to HE modelling, Data synthesis and analytics, and AI and machine learning; organised across a practice team structure focused on the delivery of bespoke client projects. Our practice teams are led by Associate Directors, senior project leaders who will report to the Practice Head.
As a Practice Head you will have three broad areas of managerial accountability / responsibility:
• Team Performance ensuring that practice teams are fully supported in running our projects efficiently and effectively and are able to deliver on the standards of professional and technical excellence that we set ourselves within the business; this will involve ensuring the teams have the benefits of targeted recruitment and operational project reporting and make effective use of our project management online systems. You will also work directly on projects to provide expert strategic input and direction
• Project Leadership and Delivery ensuring that the new business pipeline remains healthy and is expected to match the forecasted activity / capacity needs of the practice teams; achieved through direct support of proposal bidding and actively targeting engagement with clients alongside our business development team
• Team Development ensuring the thoughtful growth and development of practice teams, ensuring high and consistent standards of mentoring, training and line management
• Minimum of five years of leadership / management experience gained within HTA modelling and/or Analytics teams
• Postgraduate qualification in a related discipline
• Significant client-facing experience in the delivery and proposal of HTA work
• Relevant industry experience either in-house or within consultancy
• Significant experience and working knowledge of international HTA guidelines, including NICE/SMC/AWMSG/NCPE and Canadian guidelines, and NHSE (including the role of managed access agreements)
• Significant experience of providing strategic input into HTA modelling and data analytics focused project work
Our team are dynamic, quick thinkers and great problem solvers with a very diverse background. With a rapidly growing and exciting workload, now is the time to join our team.
MAP was founded in 2012. We have experienced successive years of growth and the company is now working with over 100 biopharma and MedTech companies across major global markets. We are looking for highly skilled, ambitious individuals to join our team of professionals, who share our vision to make MAP the market leader in accelerating patient access to medicines, devices and diagnostics.
We are a growing consultancy company helping pharmaceutical and medical device companies launch new products in Europe, and expanding to other countries including Canada and many others. Our team are dynamic, quick thinkers and great problem solvers with a very diverse background ranging from pharmacy and mathematics to industry. With a rapidly growing and exciting workload, we are looking for individuals with the right expertise, hands on experience and drive to join our team.
MAP is a specialist market access company offering a unique integrated approach that blends online resources with supportive consultancy, MAP supports the journey throughout the product lifecycle. Our expert team help Biopharma and MedTech companies navigate the complexities of market access.
The only validated market access resource that details all the processes, policies, and stakeholders that companies need to know to plan their market access journey. Updated daily, it provides extensive information, coupled with the MAP Online Team who are on hand to answer any questions. This virtual expert helps clients stay on top of an ever-changing market access environment and is complemented by our dedicated integrated Market Access Consulting Team.
MAP has a highly experienced team of market access consultants with over 200 years of collective experience managing a wide range of market access challenges across international markets. Our expertise includes: Market access strategy & pricing, HTA submissions, health economics & outcomes research, and patient and stakeholder engagement.
Have questions regarding this vacancy? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on why to join MAP BioPharma Limited visit our career page: https://www.mapbiopharma.com/careers.html
Strictly no agencies.
As a business we do not offer visa sponsorship and applicants will require full documentation to evidence their right to work in the UK.
Copyright © 2021.
MAP BioPharma Limited.
All rights reserved.
MAP BioPharma Limited
Upper Pendrill Court, Ermine Street North
Papworth Everard, Cambridge
Cambridgeshire, CB23 3UY
MAP BioPharma Limited is a registered company in England and Wales.
Company Registration Number 08209281
VAT Group Registration Number:
GB 292 8576 52