We put patients and people before profit. We value the health and wellbeing of patients above all else. This drives our commitment to accelerating patient access to medicines and healthcare technology
Our team is made up of the best consultants in the industry. They have backgrounds and experience across every step of the Market Access journey. We are an active member of key trade groups and have helped clients with over 200 HTA submissions across international markets
Competitive salary depending on experience + bonus + private medical insurance + life insurance + pension + share scheme
Location: Papworth Everard, Cambridgeshire (location flexible, home working, with frequent office attendance)
We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Medical/Clinical Writer Consultant/Senior Consultant to join our fast-growing and dynamic business. We are seeking a highly skilled and ambitious individual who shares our vision to be the market leader in accelerating patient access to medicines, devices and diagnostics.
• Lead writing documents involving the detailed analysis of data from clinical trials; presenting this analysis in different formats including submission dossiers, posters, slide sets, value dossiers, reports and peer-reviewed publications
• Producing high-quality written material that meets the brief and shows scientific accuracy and excellent attention to detail
• Working as the Medical Writing lead on cross-functional project teams; collaborating with Market Access and HEOR colleagues to deliver the best outcomes for patients and clients
• Developing and maintaining client relationships, including attending and presenting at client meetings with support from the senior team
• Mentoring more junior writers assigned to the same projects; reviewing and being accountable for work by writers assigned to projects for which you are the Medical Writing lead
• Lead, manage and monitor your own workload and that of other writers assigned to projects where necessary; monitoring project budgets and communicating budget and/or resource needs or limitations to Team and/or other Project Lead(s)
• Medical/clinical writing experience gained in a Market Access or Medical Communications agency or as an in-house Medical Writer within the biopharma/pharma industry
• The ability to interpret and apply scientific information on any therapy area with minimal guidance
• Aptitude for and experience of planning and writing scientific documents which could include lab reports, dissertations, poster or oral presentations, website articles, peer-reviewed scientific publications, scientific communications platforms, book chapters, grant applications, regulatory documents
• Experience in literature searching and selecting relevant information, organising, and checking content suitable for use
• Good awareness of industry guidelines and best practice and their application
• Education to degree level in a scientific/medical discipline. We welcome applications from candidates with a diverse range of specialisms, including but not limited to, biology, chemistry, pharmacy, and medicine
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Management and leadership skills would be an advantage, but not a necessity
Our team are dynamic, quick thinkers and great problem solvers with a very diverse background. With a rapidly growing and exciting workload, now is the time to join our team.
MAP was founded in 2012. We have experienced successive years of growth and the company is now working with over 100 biopharma and MedTech companies across major global markets. We are looking for highly skilled, ambitious individuals to join our team of professionals, who share our vision to make MAP the market leader in accelerating patient access to medicines, devices and diagnostics.
We are a growing consultancy company helping pharmaceutical and medical device companies launch new products in Europe, and expanding to other countries including Canada and many others. Our team are dynamic, quick thinkers and great problem solvers with a very diverse background ranging from pharmacy and mathematics to industry. With a rapidly growing and exciting workload, we are looking for individuals with the right expertise, hands on experience and drive to join our team.
MAP is a specialist market access company offering a unique integrated approach that blends online resources with supportive consultancy, MAP supports the journey throughout the product lifecycle. Our expert team help Biopharma and MedTech companies navigate the complexities of market access.
The only validated market access resource that details all the processes, policies, and stakeholders that companies need to know to plan their market access journey. Updated daily, it provides extensive information, coupled with the MAP Online Team who are on hand to answer any questions. This virtual expert helps clients stay on top of an ever-changing market access environment and is complemented by our dedicated integrated Market Access Consulting Team.
MAP has a highly experienced team of market access consultants with over 200 years of collective experience managing a wide range of market access challenges across international markets. Our expertise includes: Market access strategy & pricing, HTA submissions, health economics & outcomes research, and patient and stakeholder engagement.
Have questions regarding this vacancy? Please reach out to email@example.com.
For more information on why to join MAP BioPharma Limited visit our career page: https://www.mapbiopharma.com/careers.html
Strictly no agencies.
As a business we do not offer visa sponsorship and applicants will require full documentation to evidence their right to work in the UK.
Copyright © 2021.
MAP BioPharma Limited.
All rights reserved.
MAP BioPharma Limited
Upper Pendrill Court, Ermine Street North
Papworth Everard, Cambridge
Cambridgeshire, CB23 3UY
MAP BioPharma Limited is a registered company in England and Wales.
Company Registration Number 08209281
VAT Group Registration Number:
GB 292 8576 52