We put patients and people before profit. We value the health and wellbeing of patients above all else. This drives our commitment to accelerating patient access to medicines and healthcare technology
Our team is made up of the best consultants in the industry. They have backgrounds and experience across every step of the Market Access journey. We are an active member of key trade groups and have helped clients with over 200 HTA submissions across international markets
Competitive Salary + bonus + private medical insurance + life insurance + pension + share scheme
Location: Papworth Everard, Cambridge
We are looking for an individual who embodies our vision and values, who takes pride in their work and who really wants to be part of a growing organisation which makes a difference to patients' lives.
• First line (and ideally second line) IT support for the company’s general IT systems, including end user devices (macOS and iOS) and software
• First line systems support for the company’s bespoke systems
• Provide 1:1 and group training to new staff (inductions) and existing staff on updated technology
• Develop user guides to assist users to use the company’s IT systems
• Performs routine systems maintenance of end user devices (macOS and iOS), cloud services such as Office 365, in addition to Linux servers and macOS servers
• Deployment of end user devices (macOS and iOS), including tracking of assets
• Assist with evaluation and implementation of new IT systems
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to solve problems and seek solutions
• Ability to deliver training on IT systems
• Competent understanding of macOS and iOS
• Qualifications related to the role at A-level or degree equivalent
• Desirable: Apple Certified Associate (ACA) or Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
Our team are dynamic, quick thinkers and great problem solvers with a very diverse background. With a rapidly growing and exciting workload, now is the time to join our team.
MAP was founded in 2012. We have experienced successive years of growth and the company is now working with over 100 biopharma and MedTech companies across major global markets. We are looking for highly skilled, ambitious individuals to join our team of professionals, who share our vision to make MAP the market leader in accelerating patient access to medicines, devices and diagnostics.
We are a growing consultancy company helping pharmaceutical and medical device companies launch new products in Europe, and expanding to other countries including Canada and many others. Our team are dynamic, quick thinkers and great problem solvers with a very diverse background ranging from pharmacy and mathematics to industry. With a rapidly growing and exciting workload, we are looking for individuals with the right expertise, hands on experience and drive to join our team.
MAP is a specialist market access company offering a unique integrated approach that blends online resources with supportive consultancy, MAP supports the journey throughout the product lifecycle. Our expert team help Biopharma and MedTech companies navigate the complexities of market access.
The only validated market access resource that details all the processes, policies, and stakeholders that companies need to know to plan their market access journey. Updated daily, it provides extensive information, coupled with the MAP Online Team who are on hand to answer any questions. This virtual expert helps clients stay on top of an ever-changing market access environment and is complemented by our dedicated integrated Market Access Consulting Team.
MAP has a highly experienced team of market access consultants with over 200 years of collective experience managing a wide range of market access challenges across international markets. Our expertise includes: Market access strategy & pricing, HTA submissions, health economics & outcomes research, and patient and stakeholder engagement.
Have questions regarding this vacancy? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on why to join MAP BioPharma Limited visit our career page: https://www.mapbiopharma.com/careers.html
Strictly no agencies.
As a business we do not offer visa sponsorship and applicants will require full documentation to evidence their right to work in the UK.
Copyright © 2021.
MAP BioPharma Limited.
All rights reserved.
MAP BioPharma Limited
Upper Pendrill Court, Ermine Street North
Papworth Everard, Cambridge
Cambridgeshire, CB23 3UY
MAP BioPharma Limited is a registered company in England and Wales.
Company Registration Number 08209281
VAT Group Registration Number:
GB 292 8576 52