We put patients and people before profit. We value the health and wellbeing of patients above all else. This drives our commitment to accelerating patient access to medicines and healthcare technology
Our team is made up of the best consultants in the industry. They have backgrounds and experience across every step of the Market Access journey. We are an active member of key trade groups and have helped clients with over 200 HTA submissions across international markets
£25k to £35k (pro-rated for part-time position) + bonus + private medical insurance + life insurance + pension + share scheme
Location: Papworth Everard, Cambridgeshire (location flexible, home working, with frequent office attendance)
MAP BioPharma Limited is looking for an Internal Recruitment Consultant to join our fast-growing and dynamic business. The role involves managing the full recruitment lifecycle in a fast-paced environment, from initial communication to interview/assessment, offer and onboarding. The successful candidate needs to share our vision to be the market leader in accelerating patient access to medicines, devices and diagnostics.
• Drafting/placing adverts, posting them internally and externally including the use of social media sites
• Researching and developing a network of potential candidates using all medias available, including social networking, networking and mining existing contacts within the MAP business.
• Overseeing the shortlisting of applicants/reviewing CV’s and communicating with candidates and hiring managers
• Creating detailed candidate profile summaries with information gleaned from DISC profile, application and CV's to present to hiring managers
• Liaising with candidates/obtaining application forms and ensuring that candidate meets the requirements of the post
• Arranging and completing first telephone/video call interviews with candidates and liaising with the hiring manager after the interview with recommendations
• Sitting in on final interview if required and taking appropriate notes
• Arranging for the candidate to complete any desk exercises/tests prior or after interview relevant to the position
• Creating offer letters where appropriate and liaising with candidates after the interview
• Dealing with general recruitment enquiries
• Tracking of recruitment metrics
• Staying up to date on labour legislation and documenting/informing appropriate colleagues at MAP of changes.
• Proven work experience as a Recruiting Consultant or similar role
• Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
• High level of attention to detail
• Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
• Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Able to maintain confidentiality and trustworthy
• Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
Our team are dynamic, quick thinkers and great problem solvers with a very diverse background. With a rapidly growing and exciting workload, now is the time to join our team.
MAP is a specialist market access company, founded in 2012. After experiencing successive years of growth, we are now working with over 100 BioPharma and MedTech companies across major global markets. Offering a unique integrated approach that blends online resources with supportive consultancy, MAP supports the journey throughout the product lifecycle. Our expert team help BioPharma and MedTech companies navigate the complexities of market access.
The only validated market access resource that details all the processes, policies, and stakeholders that companies need to know to plan their market access journey. Updated daily, it provides extensive information, coupled with the MAP Online Team who are on hand to answer any questions. This virtual expert helps clients stay on top of an ever-changing market access environment and is complemented by our dedicated integrated Market Access Consulting Team.
MAP has a highly experienced team of consultants with over 200 years of collective experience managing a wide range of challenges across international markets. Our expertise includes: Policy & Public Affairs, Market Access & Pricing Strategy, Health Economics & Outcomes Research, Medical Writing and Legal.
To apply, please download our application form here, and once completed email this to email@example.com along with your CV.
For more information on why to join MAP BioPharma Limited visit our career page: https://www.mapbiopharma.com/careers.html
Strictly no agencies.
As a business we do not offer visa sponsorship and applicants will require full documentation to evidence their right to work in the UK.
Copyright © 2021. MAP BioPharma Limited. All rights reserved.
MAP BioPharma Limited
Upper Pendrill Court, Ermine Street North
Papworth Everard, Cambridge
Cambridgeshire, CB23 3UY
+44 (0) 1480 832360
MAP BioPharma Limited is a registered company in England and Wales. Company Registration Number 08209281
VAT Group Registration Number GB 292 8576 52