We put patients and people before profit. We value the health and wellbeing of patients above all else. This drives our commitment to accelerating patient access to medicines and healthcare technology
Our team is made up of the best consultants in the industry. They have backgrounds and experience across every step of the Market Access journey. We are an active member of key trade groups and have helped clients with over 200 HTA submissions across international markets
Salary depending on experience + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Papworth Everard, Cambridgeshire
Do you have consulting experience or are you an in-house HEOR expert?
Are you a Consultant who is looking for the next step in your career?
With a rapidly growing and exciting workload, we are looking for individuals with Health Economics expertise to join our team.
• Working with innovative approaches to health economic decision problems such as in rare diseases or where there are limited data – for BioPharma, MedTech and IVD clients
• Design and develop health economic models including cost-utility, cost-effectiveness and service impact
• Develop bespoke models for clients, often in the area of rare and ultra-rare diseases
• Write reports outlining the methods and findings of project work
• Attend client meetings, national HTA body meetings and conferences and present findings
• Contribute to the growth of MAP Online, a unique, innovative way to help many companies at once to accelerate patient access
• Support the board of management in development of proposals to continuously grow the consulting side of MAP.
• Masters qualification in Health Economics or relevant discipline
• Relevant health economics experience either in-house, within consultancy or HTA organisation
• Experience and knowledge of health economic modelling for HTA submissions
• Experience and knowledge of working within NICE guidelines and methods for HTA submissions is desirable
• High attention to detail with strong quantitative and numerical skills with competencies using Excel (VBA), STATA, R, TreeAge or similar software packages
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to explain complex concepts in understandable terms with client facing experience
• Ability to independently manage tasks, including excellent time management and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at any given time
We are looking for an individual who embodies our vision and values, who takes pride in their work and who really wants to accelerate patient access to medicines, medical devices and diagnostics.
Our team are dynamic, quick thinkers and great problem solvers with a very diverse background. With a rapidly growing and exciting workload, now is the time to join our team.
MAP is a specialist market access company, founded in 2012. After experiencing successive years of growth, we are now working with over 100 Biopharma and MedTech companies across major global markets. Offering a unique integrated approach that blends online resources with supportive consultancy, MAP supports the journey throughout the product lifecycle. Our expert team help Biopharma and MedTech companies navigate the complexities of market access.
The only validated market access resource that details all the processes, policies, and stakeholders that companies need to know to plan their market access journey. Updated daily, it provides extensive information, coupled with the MAP Online Team who are on hand to answer any questions. This virtual expert helps clients stay on top of an ever-changing market access environment and is complemented by our dedicated integrated Market Access Consulting Team.
MAP has a highly experienced team of consultants with over 200 years of collective experience managing a wide range of challenges across international markets. Our expertise includes: Policy & Public Affairs, Market Access & Pricing Strategy, Health Economics & Outcomes Research, Clinical & Scientific Writing and Legal.
To apply, please send us your CV and application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download our application form here.
For more information on why to join MAP BioPharma Limited visit our career page: https://www.mapbiopharma.com/careers.html
Strictly no agencies.
As a business we do not offer visa sponsorship and applicants will require full documentation to evidence their right to work in the UK.
Copyright © 2020. MAP BioPharma Limited. All rights reserved.
MAP BioPharma Limited
Upper Pendrill Court, Ermine Street North
Papworth Everard, Cambridge
Cambridgeshire, CB23 3UY
+44 (0) 1480 832360
MAP BioPharma Limited is a registered company in England and Wales. Company Registration Number 08209281
VAT Group Registration Number GB 292 8576 52