We put patients and people before profit. We value the health and wellbeing of patients above all else. This drives our commitment to accelerating patient access to medicines and healthcare technology
Our team is made up of the best consultants in the industry. They have backgrounds and experience across every step of the Market Access journey. We are an active member of key trade groups and have helped clients with over 200 HTA submissions across international markets
Salary range £70K – £90K + bonus + private medical insurance + life insurance + pension + EMI share scheme
Location: Location is flexible but regular travel to London and our head office in Papworth Everard – Cambridgeshire may be required.
MAP BioPharma Limited (MAP) is looking for an Associate Director to join our fast growing and dynamic consulting business in a leadership role heading up our Policy and Public Affairs team. You will help to drive forward activities that accelerate patient access to new medicines, devices and diagnostics.
Ongoing training and development support is also provided and you will benefit from working as part of MAP’s multi-disciplinary team, working with experts in Market Access, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Legal and Policy and Public Affairs.
You will provide strategic advice on access to medicines and lead political and policy analysis and stakeholder engagement activities on behalf of MAP and its clients.
• Proven track record working in a health policy and public affairs consultancy role, including experience working with pharmaceutical industry, health charities and/or NHS bodies
• Significant experience developing and delivering public affairs strategies and programmes for new medicines, medical technologies and/or devices
• Strong relationships with key decision-makers
• The ability to build strong relationships with clients and prospective clients
• Experience of business development, including identifying opportunities and developing strategic proposals for policy and public affairs programmes
• Experience of leading teams and client projects, including people development and budget management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – with the ability to lead client and policy-focused meetings and teleconferences; develop complex policy documents and reports; and prepare focused materials for political and policy-maker engagement
• A nuanced understanding of the major issues and policy changes affecting the pharmaceutical industry and their potential impact on the introduction of new technologies on the NHS
• Strong time-management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines, managing the needs of multiple clients
• Meeting and event management skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office capabilities (particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
Our team are dynamic, quick thinkers and great problem solvers with a very diverse background. With a rapidly growing and exciting workload, now is the time to join our team.
MAP is a specialist market access company, founded in 2012. After experiencing successive years of growth, we are now working with over 100 Biopharma and MedTech companies across major global markets. Offering a unique integrated approach that blends online resources with supportive consultancy, MAP supports the journey throughout the product lifecycle. Our expert team help Biopharma and MedTech companies navigate the complexities of market access
The only validated market access resource that details all the processes, policies, and stakeholders that companies need to know to plan their market access journey. Updated daily, it provides extensive information, coupled with the MAP Online Team who are on hand to answer any questions. This virtual expert helps clients stay on top of an ever-changing market access environment and is complemented by our dedicated integrated Market Access Consulting Team.
MAP has a highly experienced team of market access consultants with over 200 years of collective experience managing a wide range of market access challenges across international markets. Our expertise includes: Market access strategy & pricing, HTA submissions, health economics & outcomes research, and patient and stakeholder engagement.
To apply, please send us your CV and application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download our application form here.
For more information on why to join MAP BioPharma Limited visit our career page: https://www.mapbiopharma.com/careers.html
Strictly no agencies.
As a business we do not offer visa sponsorship and applicants will require full documentation to evidence their right to work in the UK.
Copyright © 2020. MAP BioPharma Limited. All rights reserved.
MAP BioPharma Limited
Upper Pendrill Court, Ermine Street North
Papworth Everard, Cambridge
Cambridgeshire, CB23 3UY
+44 (0) 1480 832360
MAP BioPharma Limited is a registered company in England and Wales. Company Registration Number 08209281
VAT Group Registration Number GB 292 8576 52