We put patients and people before profit. We value the health and wellbeing of patients above all else. This drives our commitment to accelerating patient access to medicines and healthcare technology
Our team is made up of the best consultants in the industry. They have backgrounds and experience across every step of the Market Access journey. We are an active member of key trade groups and have helped clients with over 200 HTA submissions across international markets
Competitive salary depending on experience + bonus + private medical insurance + life insurance + pension + share scheme
Location: Papworth Everard, Cambridgeshire (location flexible, home working, with frequent office attendance)
We are looking for Head of HTA Modelling - HEOR & Analytics to join our fast growing and dynamic business. We are looking for highly skilled and ambitious individuals who share our vision to be the market leader in accelerating patient access to medicines, devices and diagnostics.
This is a pivotal role within the scientific and thought leadership of the company and specifically the MAP Consulting team. In this role you will be reporting directly to Practice Head and working closely and collaboratively with the other Associate Directors across the MAP Consulting team. The MAP Consulting team is organised around three key practices groups: HEOR & Analytics, Value & Access, and Policy & Public Affairs (representing around 30 staff).
The HEOR and Analytics practice is home to all our expertise related to HE modelling, Data synthesis and analytics, and AI and machine learning; organised across a practice team structure focused on the delivery of bespoke client projects.
As a Head of HTA Modelling you will have three broad areas of managerial accountability / responsibility:
• Team Performance ensuring that HTA Modelling team are running projects both efficiently and effectively, and are able to deliver on the standards of professional and technical excellence that we set ourselves within the business; this will involve you in providing regular line management, mentorship and oversight of the team, and the effective use of our project management online systems
• Project Leadership and Delivery working directly on projects to provide expert technical oversight and strategic input and direction to a range of HTA modelling projects, leading on the more complex projects and supporting juniors involved in leading simpler projects
• Team Development ensuring the HTA Modelling team size at full strength is 6-8 staff and has the right blend of experience and project seniority (support will be available through HR and the Practice Head for recruitment where needed)
• 2:1 or higher degree in a science, medical or related discipline
• Minimum of five years in a senior HE / HTA modelling position
• Postgraduate qualification in a related discipline
• Significant client-facing experience in the delivery and proposal of HTA work
• Relevant industry experience either in-house or within consultancy
• Significant experience and working knowledge of international HTA guidelines, including NICE/SMC/AWMSG/NCPE and Canadian guidelines
• Significant experience of strategic leadership of HTA modelling project work
• Significant experience in presenting modelling outputs to clients
• Experience in the delivery of training in modelling techniques
• Expert experience in modelling using Excel (VBA), R, TreeAge or a combination of these; including budget impact, cost analysis, decision tree, Markov and individual patient simulation models
Our team are dynamic, quick thinkers and great problem solvers with a very diverse background. With a rapidly growing and exciting workload, now is the time to join our team.
MAP was founded in 2012. We have experienced successive years of growth and the company is now working with over 100 biopharma and MedTech companies across major global markets. We are looking for highly skilled, ambitious individuals to join our team of professionals, who share our vision to make MAP the market leader in accelerating patient access to medicines, devices and diagnostics.
We are a growing consultancy company helping pharmaceutical and medical device companies launch new products in Europe, and expanding to other countries including Canada and many others. Our team are dynamic, quick thinkers and great problem solvers with a very diverse background ranging from pharmacy and mathematics to industry. With a rapidly growing and exciting workload, we are looking for individuals with the right expertise, hands on experience and drive to join our team.
MAP is a specialist market access company offering a unique integrated approach that blends online resources with supportive consultancy, MAP supports the journey throughout the product lifecycle. Our expert team help Biopharma and MedTech companies navigate the complexities of market access.
The only validated market access resource that details all the processes, policies, and stakeholders that companies need to know to plan their market access journey. Updated daily, it provides extensive information, coupled with the MAP Online Team who are on hand to answer any questions. This virtual expert helps clients stay on top of an ever-changing market access environment and is complemented by our dedicated integrated Market Access Consulting Team.
MAP has a highly experienced team of market access consultants with over 200 years of collective experience managing a wide range of market access challenges across international markets. Our expertise includes: Market access strategy & pricing, HTA submissions, health economics & outcomes research, and patient and stakeholder engagement.
Have questions regarding this vacancy? Please reach out to email@example.com.
For more information on why to join MAP BioPharma Limited visit our career page: https://www.mapbiopharma.com/careers.html
Strictly no agencies.
As a business we do not offer visa sponsorship and applicants will require full documentation to evidence their right to work in the UK.
Copyright © 2021.
MAP BioPharma Limited.
All rights reserved.
MAP BioPharma Limited
Upper Pendrill Court, Ermine Street North
Papworth Everard, Cambridge
Cambridgeshire, CB23 3UY
MAP BioPharma Limited is a registered company in England and Wales.
Company Registration Number 08209281
VAT Group Registration Number:
GB 292 8576 52