We put patients and people before profit. We value the health and wellbeing of patients above all else. This drives our commitment to accelerating patient access to medicines and healthcare technology
Our team is made up of the best consultants in the industry. They have backgrounds and experience across every step of the Market Access journey. We are an active member of key trade groups and have helped clients with over 200 HTA submissions across international markets
Salary depending on experience + bonus + private medical insurance + life insurance + pension + EMI share scheme
Location: Papworth Everard, Cambridge but we are happy to consider flexible and remote working
MAP BioPharma Limited (MAP) is looking for someone with an interest in supporting access to medicines who has practical experience in health policy and public affairs and/or research, analysis and development.
The Associate Consultant will support the research and synthesis of information and evidence to contribute to the continuous improvement of the MAP Online service, as well as having opportunities to contribute to the market access and public affairs consulting projects that our 100+ clients require. Ongoing training will be offered for the position and many development opportunities exist for the right candidate. The successful candidate will have a varied working day, including research and policy analysis, news and web content development, briefing development, stakeholder engagement and events organisation, as well as ongoing client liaison and new business development.
• Researching documents from Health bodies, government departments, and other relevant institutions across the UK, Europe and the rest of the world
• Researching parliamentary activity to identify priority developments and key stakeholders for clients
• Researching, developing, writing and critiquing MAP Online content
• Supporting the development and distribution of monthly newsletters. Updating news and events on the website and monitoring news items received daily, including updates on specific health policy of relevance to our clients
• Keeping abreast of health policy and political developments of relevance to MAP clients
• Reviewing monitoring bulletins and email alerts for items of relevance to MAP consulting and online clients
• Developing updates on specific health policy and public developments for individual clients
• Developing monitoring reports and consultation trackers for clients based on agreed templates
• Writing policy summaries, correspondence and briefings for clients and MAP Online
• Developing responses to government and other consultations
• Proof reading policy summaries, correspondence and briefings for colleagues before they are circulated to clients
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Integrity, conscientiousness, drive and enthusiasm are the most important attributes for a candidate to thrive at MAP
• Strong competency in Microsoft Office applications are mandatory
Due to the broad research-based nature of the company, we can consider candidates from a range of backgrounds. Significant experience of a combination of the following are welcomed for a career at MAP: Writing, Health Policy, Finance, Science, Law, English or other languages.
Our team are dynamic, quick thinkers and great problem solvers with a very diverse background. With a rapidly growing and exciting workload, now is the time to join our team.
MAP is a specialist market access company, founded in 2012. After experiencing successive years of growth, we are now working with over 70 biopharma and MedTech companies across major global markets. Offering a unique integrated approach that blends online resources with supportive consultancy, MAP can support the journey throughout the product lifecycle. Our expert team help biopharma and MedTech companies navigate the complexities of market access.
The only validated market access resource that details all the processes, policies, and stakeholders that companies need to know to plan their market access journey. Updated daily, it provides extensive information, coupled with the MAP Online Team who are on hand to answer any questions. This virtual expert helps clients stay on top of an ever-changing market access environment and is complemented by our dedicated integrated Market Access Consulting Team.
MAP has a highly experienced team of market access consultants with over 200 years of collective experience managing a wide range of market access challenges across international markets. Our expertise includes: Market access strategy & pricing, HTA submissions, health economics & outcomes research, and patient and stakeholder engagement.
To apply, please send us your CV and application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download our application form here.
For more information on why to join MAP BioPharma Limited visit our career page: https://www.mapbiopharma.com/careers.html
Strictly no agencies.
As a business we do not offer visa sponsorship and applicants will require full documentation to evidence their right to work in the UK.
Copyright © 2020. MAP BioPharma Limited. All rights reserved.
MAP BioPharma Limited
Upper Pendrill Court, Ermine Street North
Papworth Everard, Cambridge
Cambridgeshire, CB23 3UY
+44 (0) 1480 832360
MAP BioPharma Limited is a registered company in England and Wales. Company Registration Number 08209281
VAT Group Registration Number GB 292 8576 52