We put patients and people before profit. We value the health and wellbeing of patients above all else. This drives our commitment to accelerating patient access to medicines and healthcare technology
Our team is made up of the best consultants in the industry. They have backgrounds and experience across every step of the Market Access journey. We are an active member of key trade groups and have helped clients with over 200 HTA submissions across international markets
£Competitive + bonus + private medical insurance + life insurance + pension + share scheme
Location: Papworth Everard, Cambridgeshire
We are looking for Associate Consultants to join our fast-growing and dynamic business. We are looking for highly skilled and ambitious individuals who share our vision to be the market leader in accelerating patient access to medicines, devices and diagnostics.
• Researching source material and writing articles covering key developments in policy, regulation and industry for our membership-based validated knowledge platform, called MAP Online
• Reviewing and validating and updating existing MAP Online content
• Monitoring current events including health policy and specific items of interest to MAP clients in your region of responsibility
• Prioritising stories, proposing topics, researching and writing extended items covering broader insights for MAP Online News
• Dealing with member enquiries related to the content of MAP Online
• Supporting development of newsletters, podcasts and webinars, in Microsoft Office applications including MS PowerPoint and MS Word
• Providing support, preparing materials and presenting at member workshops, sales demonstrations and associated events
• Researching and updating internal resources, such as our health technology assessment tracker
• Developing and pitching proposals for novel projects as required.
• Interest in current events and health policy, with a genuine desire to make a difference to patients’ lives
• Experience in researching source material and writing articles covering key developments in policy, regulation and industry, preferably for a web platform
• Strong writing skills and an excellent command of the English language
• High level of attention to detail
• Strong prioritisation skills and the ability to assess what is relevant and what is not
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• It would be desirable, but not essential to be able to translate written communication in the following languages into English: French, German, Spanish and Italian.
Our team are dynamic, quick thinkers and great problem solvers with a very diverse background. With a rapidly growing and exciting workload, now is the time to join our team.
MAP is a specialist market access company, founded in 2012. After experiencing successive years of growth, we are now working with over 100 Biopharma and MedTech companies across major global markets. Offering a unique integrated approach that blends online resources with supportive consultancy, MAP supports the journey throughout the product lifecycle. Our expert team help Biopharma and MedTech companies navigate the complexities of market access.
The only validated market access resource that details all the processes, policies, and stakeholders that companies need to know to plan their market access journey. Updated daily, it provides extensive information, coupled with the MAP Online Team who are on hand to answer any questions. This virtual expert helps clients stay on top of an ever-changing market access environment and is complemented by our dedicated integrated Market Access Consulting Team.
MAP has a highly experienced team of market access consultants with over 200 years of collective experience managing a wide range of market access challenges across international markets. Our expertise includes: Market access strategy & pricing, HTA submissions, health economics & outcomes research, and patient and stakeholder engagement.
To apply, please download our application form here, and once completed email this to email@example.com along with your CV.
For more information on why to join MAP BioPharma Limited visit our career page: https://www.mapbiopharma.com/careers.html
Strictly no agencies.
As a business we do not offer visa sponsorship and applicants will require full documentation to evidence their right to work in the UK.
Copyright © 2021. MAP BioPharma Limited. All rights reserved.
MAP BioPharma Limited
Upper Pendrill Court, Ermine Street North
Papworth Everard, Cambridge
Cambridgeshire, CB23 3UY
+44 (0) 1480 832360
MAP BioPharma Limited is a registered company in England and Wales. Company Registration Number 08209281
VAT Group Registration Number GB 292 8576 52